Indoor Air Quality
Did you know indoor air pollution can be up to 5 times higher than outdoor air pollution? With people spending the majority of their time indoors, the quality of indoor air has a significant impact on our health. From asthma and allergies to headaches and respiratory problems, exposure to indoor air pollutants can lead to various health issues.
At Brand Heating & Air Conditioning, LLC, we believe in providing our customers with healthy, comfortable indoor air quality in West Lafayette. We understand the importance of presenting our customers with comfortable, healthy indoor air. With air pollution becoming an increasingly pressing concern, improving your home’s air quality is crucial. With our extensive experience in indoor air quality and HVAC services, we are here to help you improve the air in your home. If you are on the hunt for air conditioning repair in West Lafayette, contact us today.
The Impact of Indoor Air Quality on Your Health
- Respiratory problems: Breathing in pollutants and allergens in the air can lead to respiratory problems, including asthma and allergies. These pollutants can come from various sources, including mold, dust, pet dander, and other indoor allergens. Maintaining good indoor air quality is essential to reduce exposure to these harmful pollutants and protect your respiratory health.
- Headaches and fatigue: Exposure to volatile organic compounds (VOCs) can lead to headaches and fatigue. VOCs are found in various household products, including paints, cleaning supplies, and other chemicals. When inhaled, these substances can cause headaches, dizziness, and fatigue. Schedule an appointment for air conditioning repair in West Lafayette to eliminate such issues.
- Irritation: Poor indoor air quality can cause eye, nose, and throat irritation, leading to sneezing, coughing, and running nose. This can be caused by exposure to allergens and pollutants such as dust, pet dander, and mold.
- Cardiovascular disease: Exposure to air pollutants such as second-hand smoke and delicate particulate matter can increase the risk of cardiovascular disease. Delicate particulate matter is a type of air pollution that consists of microscopic particles that can penetrate deep into the lungs.
How to Improve Indoor Air Quality
- Regular HVAC maintenance: Regular HVAC maintenance can help refine indoor air quality by removing pollutants and improving airflow.
- Air purifiers: Air purifiers can help remove pollutants from the air in your home, improving indoor air quality.
- Ventilation: Proper ventilation can help remove pollutants from the air in your home and bring in fresh air from the outside.
- Green cleaning products: Using green cleaning products can help reduce the number of VOCs in your home, improving indoor air quality.
- Reduce indoor air pollution: Reducing indoor air pollution by avoiding smoking inside, using natural cleaning products, and minimizing the use of household chemicals can help improve indoor air quality.
Contact Brand Heating & Air Conditioning, LLC Today
At Brand Heating & Air Conditioning, LLC, we are committed to providing our customers with healthy, comfortable indoor air. If you are looking for an AC tune-up in West Lafayette, contact us today. Our professionals will help clear all your queries and help you and your family breathe freshness like never before. Don’t let poor indoor air quality negatively impact your health.