AC Maintenance Services In Lafayette, West Lafayette, Kokomo, IN, and Surrounding Areas
AC Maintenance Services & Air Conditioning Tune Up In Lafayette, West Lafayette, Kokomo, Crawfordsville, Linden, Waynetown, Dayton, Frankfort, Flora, Delphi, Pine Village, Attica, Indiana, and Surrounding Areas
To keep your air conditioner running in tip top shape, the best thing to do is to schedule regular maintenance with the best option for air conditioning maintenance in Lafayette, Indiana and surrounding areas, the only people to call are Brand Heating & Air Conditioning.
How To Make Sure Your Air Conditioner Lasts
- Your air conditioning unit is an integral part of your home or office, serving to keep you happy and comfortable indoors no matter the weather and temperature outdoors. As important as this appliance is, there are a few things you should do to make sure you have the best performing unit for your needs and circumstance. Here are a few things the professional technicians from Brand Heating & Air Conditioning do during your regular maintenance to make sure your air conditioner is in good condition and working as it should be.
The amount of refrigerant is checked to make sure it’s at the proper level. If the level is too low, the efficiency of the air conditioner is reduced, and this can result in an increase in energy costs as the unit works harder to regulate the temperature.
- Possible leaks of the refrigerant are also inspected, especially if the level is found to be too low. Leakage of the refrigerant steadily decreases the air conditioner’s efficiency and if it is not detected early enough, it can cause damage to the unit and ultimately, to your pocket.
- If your AC system is a central system, the technician will check for seal duct leakage. This is another factor that will cause the unit to work improperly.
- The electrical control sequence is part of the mechanism that makes sure your AC doesn’t blow both hot air and cold air. A situation like this isn’t very desirable.
- The electrical terminals are checked, any loose connections are tightened and cleaned.
- The accuracy of the thermostat is also looked at to make sure the temperature is being measured correctly.
Let the Experts Handle It
These are just a few of the points on the checklist that our technicians go through and inspect. You can be sure that by the time they’re done, all bases are covered, and your air conditioner will be back to working as good as new. Call Brand Heating & Air Conditioning today at 765-449-9709 and schedule your regular AC maintenance in Lafayette, Indiana and surrounding areas.