Heating Repair In Lafayette, West Lafayette, Kokomo, IN, and Surrounding Areas
Heating Repair In Lafayette, West Lafayette, Kokomo, Crawfordsville, Linden, Waynetown, Dayton, Frankfort, Flora, Delphi, Pine Village, Remington, Attica, IN, and Surrounding Areas
When the cold winter wind blows and the snow starts to fly, the best place to be is inside with the heat on. Unfortunately, that’s also the time that your heater is most likely to encounter problems. If this happens to you, don’t panic, call the experts at Brand Heating & Air Conditioning for heating repair in Lafayette, IN and the surrounding areas. We will get it back up and running in no time. Whether it’s a small problem, or something more serious, we have the experience and training it takes to fix it right the first time.
Signs You Need Heating Repair in Lafayette, IN
- Your heater won’t come on when you turn up the thermostat.
- The heater keeps cycling on and off rapidly.
- The heater seems to run constantly without shutting off.
- Cold air instead of warm air comes from the vents.
- You hear a strange, loud noise coming from the heater.
- Weird smells start wafting around your home.